Sunday, February 26, 2012

Why are you people afraid of the raw vegan diet?

Really guys, it's all natural. You should be eating healthy raw natural food that was intended for humans. Wouldn't you rather eat real food vs. fake? Processed food is packed full of crap.Why are you people afraid of the raw vegan diet?
I'm not. I met a guy at a conference last year who was 100% vegan...only ate raw fruits, raw veggies, unsalted nuts, and whole grains. He looked fantastic. He looked fit, vibrant, and healthy. He told me he used to weigh close to 300 pounds, and I never would have guessed it. I asked him if he had to eat legumes to make up for the protein depletion, and he said that as long as you include the right vegetables, they provide all the protein that a grown person needs. I couldn't argue with his results.



He also took some concoction to completely cleanse his body of any toxin buildup annually.



I'm sold on it. I think the evidence is there that the fast food industry has more to do with our current national obesity crisis than anything else...especially with all the addictive chemicals and additives that are there that nobody bothers to tell us about. It's just hard when you're married to do it alone, so I haven't made the commitment yet, but I am definately interested in doing so.



I asked him if it was expensive to make the commitment and he told me it's actually cost effective, he just buys all his veggies in bulk at Sams Club.



I don't understand why everyone is giving you grief about it, you haven't said anything untrue in your question. Must be all those addictive additives and chemicals creating an uprising in their bodies.Why are you people afraid of the raw vegan diet?
I enjoy things with more flavor.



Besides, there's nothing like a big piece of juicy beef.
give me meet kill a cow and feed meWhy are you people afraid of the raw vegan diet?
I SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
There are better ways to live.



I grow a lot of vegetables. I have work to do. If I tried living on your raw vegan diet, I would die because I wouldn't have any time left to work after all the freakin' chewing I would have to do. Those diets are for nuts and fruits.

Read the story linked below.Why are you people afraid of the raw vegan diet?
yes it is good for you but depending on how long you have been vegan you have to admit that you had a craveing for a thick scrumptios all natural steak grilloed toa perfect medium rare cooked on the outside with a little blood on the inside and a little A1 on the side and a baked potato with all the trimmings. and everything i listedthere comes in an organic version there for being all natural with the exclusion of the sourcream i think. but as far as the diet goes it just seems a little to out there for most people to grasp. if you dont make a big deal out of it people shouldn't care.
I'm not afraid it just doesn't sound like much fun..but I'd be willing to try it sometimes but I still love meat and hot food.
I'm not afraid of the raw vegan diet. I'm afraid of a raw diet......
Look, I'll make a deal with you; I won't force you to eat meat and you won't force me to eat your stuff, mmmkay?
fake is yum, healthy is disgusting

thats just the truth

I'll eat healthy when my weight says I'm being dumb

untill then I'm 130 pounds and proud of it

YAY
I'm all for organic food....but I like meat which was intended for humans.
I'm not " afraid " of it........



I'm omnivorous, not an herbivore.......it's that simple
Thanks for the info. I am thinking about trying it. It can be somewhat expensive
You are correct. Eating raw fruits and vegetables is the best way... a very healthy way. However, some people just cannot get adequate levels of protein from a vegan diet alone. One diet is not best suited for all; some of us need additional protein sources.



I think it's fantastic that you have made such a healthy choice for yourself and have a passion for the raw food lifestyle. Good job.
I am afraid my taste buds will get angry and attack me in my sleep... They will kill me for torturing them.. Yuk...akkkk..ughhh...
it tastes bad

No comments:

Post a Comment