Sunday, February 26, 2012

How did I do today of my vegan diet?

Opinions please!

Breakfast - Muesli with soy milk and berries on top. 1/2 grapefruit on the side

Lunch - Boca Burger on Ezekiel bread with lettuce, hummus, and sprouts. Strawberries, grapes, and an orange on the side.

Snack - banana with Lara Bar

dinner - Morning Star Sesame chik'n

How do you think I did today? If it makes any difference i'm 5'5 and half, 13 year old female. Thanks!How did I do today of my vegan diet?
Very healthy.How did I do today of my vegan diet?
haha I love it!! ^_^ I am vegetarian...well I guess except fish I like fish, anyway

I eat like this all the time.
you did great XD
Sounds like you eat better then a lot of other 13 year olds I know.
keep it up it's healthier for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment