Thursday, February 23, 2012

Im starting a raw, vegan diet to get rid of toxins, how much weight could I lose in a month?

Not counting exersize.

Im 107 if it helps.



Thankss :]

Oh, and dont say I dont need to loose weight, cause I doo!Im starting a raw, vegan diet to get rid of toxins, how much weight could I lose in a month?
probably 20pounds. i weigh 110 and did the diet and went down to 90.Im starting a raw, vegan diet to get rid of toxins, how much weight could I lose in a month?
WellI have a friend that went vegan and he lost about 30 pounds in a month. Im starting a raw, vegan diet to get rid of toxins, how much weight could I lose in a month?
2 percent of your body wightis a week id what is safe

drink h2o dont eat after 6pm and do this video every day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment