Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is there a Vegan friendly diet tracker?

I am wondering if there is a Vegan friendly diet tracker? I checked the USDA one and it doesn't have half of what I eat listed, including Boca burgers and things like that. I need one that is more Vegan friendly, that lists vitamin/mineral intake. Any suggestions of websites?Is there a Vegan friendly diet tracker?
yes yes yes! the best place i have found that allows me to track and eat what i want and am comfortable with eating (i.e. i don't eat eggs!!!) is www.sparkpeople.com ... LOVE IT. it has a questionnaire at the beginning that will allow you to choose a vegan diet. plus it keeps up with caloric intake, fats, etc. and then you have personal goals you can add, weight tracker, all the options you can imagine... best part... it's free!!! you can keep up with whatever you want and leave the rest. it takes a bit to navigate though.

No comments:

Post a Comment