Monday, February 20, 2012

What are some staples for a vegan diet?

I am wanting to know what are some things I can have on hand for quick lunches, and snacks. Please keep in mind I live with meat and diary eaters.What are some staples for a vegan diet?
I myself am a vegetarian, i am always hungry, so i always keep celery and carrots in the fridge, you can have as much vegetables as you want, its impossible to overeat vegetables, its like eating air. Baby carrots are one of my favorites, i always also have apples and oranges in my fridge, but you can overeat fruit so beware of your intake of fruit. another one of my favorites is hummus! no one else in my house likes it so its all for me! haha, put it on some crackers and your golden!

I also like to prebake tofu with hickory smoke sesame seeds, soy sauce, maple syrup and ketchup plus some spices, and i never eat it all so i save it for my next day snack, i just eat it cold and its still just as good as it was the day before.What are some staples for a vegan diet?
rice, beans, fruit (ex: tomatoes, apples, etc), and veggies like carrots and soy
Quick: Canned beans, whole wheat pasta, lettuce, cucumber



Snacks: I usually have 40 pieces of fruit on the counter. But I sometimes have fruit for mealsWhat are some staples for a vegan diet?
Pita and hummus

baby carrots

peanut butter with apple or celery

beans on toast

PB %26amp; J
Iceberg lettuce, watery oatmeal, mushy asparagus, and that's about it.What are some staples for a vegan diet?
Learn how to make homemade seitan if you dont know how already

it keeps it its own broth for a week or so.

its easy to make but takes an hour to cook

so make some ahead and keep it in the fridge.

if u dont like seitan

then peanut butter sandwiches all the live long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment