Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is the vegan diet really heathy?

I've been reseching veganism and considering it...the problem is when ever I meet a vegan or even some of my friends that follow the diet..they all look sick or dragged out. So I was wondering is it truley healthful to not have meat in your diet?Is the vegan diet really heathy?
The vegan diet is indeed healthful. For a while, I did it, but found it too stringent for me.



If you do adopt veganism, you really have to pay attention to nutrition. Just dropping the meat, eggs, and dairy doesn't mean you are healthy. You'll have to find those nutrients in other foods. If you do adopt this lifestyle, be sure to supplement with a good multivitamin with minerals.



I've found most vegans generally pretty energetic. Their blood work is usually fantastic too (in terms of cholesterol, triglycerides) and their weight is usually in check. Sometimes they can be a little fat-phobic, though.



It didn't really work for me, though. I am fairly active and I needed more protein and more traditional foods. I still believe in the vegeterian diet and for the most part I practice that. Veganism was a little too extreme for me, but to each their own.Is the vegan diet really heathy?
It is very healthy for cows.Is the vegan diet really heathy?
No way. I know you've been hearing this since you were a kid but a well balanced diet is the only healthy diet. The body needs meat, the body needs fruit, the body needs grain, and the body even needs fat.Is the vegan diet really heathy?
It is healthy if you eat the right things not only the nuts and fruit. there are millions of vegan dietary books out there look one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment