Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have any of you lost weight on a vegan diet?

Depends if you keep you diet varied enough. A vegan diet still includes foods like chips so you won't necessarily lose weight. If you don't want to lose too much make sure to eat lots of nuts, seeds and avocados. Personally I lost 2 stone no matter how much fat I tried to eat, I had to return to just a vegetarian diet as I was severely underweight. But then I'm a picky eater so all I really had was beans on toast for a year.Have any of you lost weight on a vegan diet?
I lost about 10 pounds the first 2 weeks I went vegan. I think it's perfectly normal because you're cutting out all the animal fat and no longer eating fattening dairy products.Have any of you lost weight on a vegan diet?
*Puts hand up*

I have!

:) I've been vegan for 2 almost 3 week.

And all my clothes are baggier :)



I'm just so happy I'm getting healthier. But that should not be your only reason for going vegan...

:) Just saying.
No, you shouldn't lose weight whilst being vegan unless your horrendously obese.

As long as your eating a balanced diet you will maintain your weight.



I havn't lost anyHave any of you lost weight on a vegan diet?
Never been a vegan. When I cut out pork and beef a few years ago and switched to tofu and soy, however, I lost about 10 pounds over a year.
my last girlfriend went vegan and rode her bike to work like 10 blocks and she lost 70 poundsHave any of you lost weight on a vegan diet?
no, ive only been vegan for a few weeks now so maybe thats why
Yes! If you need to lose weight...GO ON A VEGAN DIET!
that's idiotic. you can't simply just stop eating certain foods and expect to lose weight. You still neeed to excercise, learn restraint and control, and just eat healthy. common sense.



vegan diet is a luxury invented by hollywood to market of the poor hindus who actually take it serious

No comments:

Post a Comment