Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm on a healthy, vegan diet and I run for an hour 5 days a week - when will I start seeing results?

I've starting doing the running today, so..I'm on a healthy, vegan diet and I run for an hour 5 days a week - when will I start seeing results?
Cut back on refined carbs, oils (with the exception of 1 teaspoon of flaxseed meal daily), packaged foods, salt, sugar (including high fructose corn syrup), and food additives (including MSG and aspartame).



Eat leafy greens, colored vegetables, whole grains, and some fruits. Supplement B12 once each week and massive vitamin D if you don't get out in the sun.



If you are overweight and your portions are reasonable, you will see an immediate drop in weight. A healthy whole plant based diet will reward you with an immediate sense of well being. Your weight will soon follow to a healthy level without much effort.



In the US, we live in a toxic food environment. Read a good book by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr or Dr. Joel Fuhrman.I'm on a healthy, vegan diet and I run for an hour 5 days a week - when will I start seeing results?
If you're eating more calories than you're burning, you will not see any results, no matter how healthy the food you're eating may be. Make sure you are in a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. To determine how many calories you need there are many calculators available online where you can plug in your height and current weight, and it will tell you how much you need to maintain your current weight. Then, you subtract 500 a day from that through eating and exercise, and you should lose 1-2 lbs a week.



So if it says you need 2000 calories a day, eat 1700 and work out enough to burn another 200. You can go over the 500 amount and make your deficit up to about 1000 calories a day to lose weight faster, just be careful not to eat less than 1200 calories per day.

http://calorieneedscalculator.com/

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htmI'm on a healthy, vegan diet and I run for an hour 5 days a week - when will I start seeing results?
You will see results in one week. You could easily lose 1-2 pounds a week on the regimen you're on.

One-2# a week is ideal.

Keep it up. Eat healthy. Make sure you are getting enough healthy calories.I'm on a healthy, vegan diet and I run for an hour 5 days a week - when will I start seeing results?
Be patient, depends on alot of things like where your body is and how hard your run. i am a big non believe in vegan, it's a choice not to eat meat, it's a instinct to eat steak...



but anyways, i'd give it 10 days to 2 weeks before you try to pick your body apart looking for changes. Remember, you see yourself every day all the time. So you might not always see the changes. someone who knows you well, but doesn't see you alot might be ur best bet.
  • chevys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment