Sunday, February 26, 2012

I am a type A, so what's my blood type diet for my blood type? Will I go vegan?

Please list all the needs of my weight loss because I have disliked to eat meat and dairy products. May I take vegan diet for my blood type A? Thanks for response. Fighting!I am a type A, so what's my blood type diet for my blood type? Will I go vegan?
I can never remember if I'm Type A or Type B, but whichever it is the Blood Type Diet said I am best to eat vegetarian, and that coffee and red wine are beneficial for my blood type. Lucky eh?I am a type A, so what's my blood type diet for my blood type? Will I go vegan?
The blood type diet doesn't make any sense. Since you asked for info, though, here it is: http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/eat鈥?/a>



And here's a criticism of it: http://www.angrytrainerfitness.com/2011/鈥?/a>
Please do not take the bllod type diet seriously. It is merely a scam to make you part with your money, just like the aitkins diet, the paleo diet etc etc. If you want to be vegetarian then go ahead but don't be fooled by the myth that the foods eaten by our ancestors is reflected by your blood type.I am a type A, so what's my blood type diet for my blood type? Will I go vegan?
The blood type diet is a hoax. Weight loss depends on one thing: intake of calories versus calories burned.
Yeah... Do you even know what a blood type does?I am a type A, so what's my blood type diet for my blood type? Will I go vegan?
Blood type has nothing to do with a healthy diet. That idea was debunked years ago.
blood type doesn't mean anything.
I know no other way to say this...what in the hell are you talking about?
One time, i saw this documentary about called "earthlings, abut these animals who are tortured, then i got really hungry for some chinese food

No comments:

Post a Comment