Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can you bulk up on a vegan diet?

I'm considering going vegan soon but I also want to start working out and gain around 15 pounds. Will a vegan diet prevent me from gaining weight?Can you bulk up on a vegan diet?
I'm a 200 pound male vegan. It just depends on what you eat. To build muscle mass, you need to provide a little extra protein and make sure you're eating a variety of food to cover the essential amino acids. You may find some interesting things here http://veganbodybuilding.com/ and people who can give you advice.Can you bulk up on a vegan diet?
Yeah you can bulk up as a vegan but it's considerably harder . As you know MEAT is protein MEAT will get results much quicker then being a vegan and is cheaper . As a vegan you'd have to find alternate sources of protein like soy protein , eggs and beans , nuts aswell . You'd have to use some whey protein powder to make up for what you don't get as meats ( again will hinder results whey works better with meat) But it's possible



Also ignore the A$$HOLE above who didn't bother to answer your question it's in the right spot as it was about bodybuildingCan you bulk up on a vegan diet?
I would like to recommend you my diet way that works fast. I find correct diet way and applied the way, then I lost weight fast. You need to have the way that works. You can find the best way diet that worked for me and lost 10 pounds after 30 days. You can find more info at link below.Can you bulk up on a vegan diet?
keep ur q and a in the vegan section....we don't care if you can't eat things that have parents...enjoy whatever you eat and leave us alone about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment