Monday, February 20, 2012

Vegans: We all know the benefits of a vegan diet, but have any of you considered what raw foods have to offer?

Ever considered Raw Veganism?Vegans: We all know the benefits of a vegan diet, but have any of you considered what raw foods have to offer?
I have considered it and I would eventually like to eat 100% raw food. Right now, considering that I'm a college student, I think it would be very difficult. I try to eat raw fruit for breakfast and a large raw salad for lunch every day, but I think that once college starts again I probably won't have time to do that every day.



When I'm older and have my own house, I'd really like to have my own garden and grow a lot of my own raw food. I don't know if that will happen, but I like the idea of it.Vegans: We all know the benefits of a vegan diet, but have any of you considered what raw foods have to offer?
I have. I eat raw veggies and fruits every day. Nothing is better for the system.Vegans: We all know the benefits of a vegan diet, but have any of you considered what raw foods have to offer?
Yes, I know that eating raw foods are better than cooked. I try to eat as many raw veggies and fruits as I can.Vegans: We all know the benefits of a vegan diet, but have any of you considered what raw foods have to offer?
I think both cooked and uncooked foods have their place. That being said, I don't think I eat nearly enough uncooked vegetables. I'll bet it adds a lot of new textures and flavors!
Being totally raw is not for me, but I would like to incorporate more raw foods into my diet, especially during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment