Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the vegan diet. I thought all beers were vegan?

What is the vegan diet.



I thought all beers were vegan? What makes a beer not vegan?What is the vegan diet. I thought all beers were vegan?
vegans eat yeast. yeast are unicellular fungi. they are not even in the animal kingdom.



what makes some beers and wines not vegan is that they use isinglass (a type of gelatin derived from fish) in the clarifying process.



most vegans/vegetarians i know, myself included, don't care much and will drink beer anyway.What is the vegan diet. I thought all beers were vegan?
I bet vegans are tasty....What is the vegan diet. I thought all beers were vegan?
A veggan is a person who is not only vegetarian, but will also eat nothing produced from anything with a face...including chicken, fish milk, cheese, eggs, caviar, etcWhat is the vegan diet. I thought all beers were vegan?
the yeast. technically it is an organism and your drinking it
Vegans are fruitcakes anyways! I'd drink as many beers as possible!!!!
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment