Sunday, February 26, 2012

How long would you last on a vegan diet?

I would probably last an hour lol.How long would you last on a vegan diet?
I have lasted two years and counting :)



Are you aware of why people actually go vegan? Many people go vegan for animals and I highly encourage people to look into exactly what we mean by that because it can be very eye opening. As some say, the truth can set you free :)



Compassionoverkilling.com

Mercyforanimals.com

Veganoutreach.com



Are all good places to find out that info in a jiff :)How long would you last on a vegan diet?
I've been vegan for about 13 years. It's not hard once you get the hang of it and learn how to cook a variety of vegan meals. My kids are 5 and 6 and have been vegan their entire lives, and they've never complained about missing out on non-vegan foods (as long as I make them vegan cookies sometimes :) )How long would you last on a vegan diet?
30 secondsHow long would you last on a vegan diet?
yea i would not last at all, i eat meat every meal..... most meals

No comments:

Post a Comment