Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can someone recommend me a good (VEGAN) diet plan?

I want to go on a small diet to lose a few extra pounds but I'm having trouble finding a diet plan that's vegan. I do not want a general vegan meal plan. I want a diet to lose weight, that is also vegan. Any recommendations for specific diets or books about it are welcome. Thanks!Can someone recommend me a good (VEGAN) diet plan?
It all depends on your weight, height, body fat and habits, and how you feel about reduce calorie intake. If you are vegan you should know than getting access to vegan products could be more difficult if you live in some places. Anyway, you won't get sick if for a couple of months or so you eat the same as usually but reducing quantity . Of course don't forget to do physical exercise everyday.

Have fun!Can someone recommend me a good (VEGAN) diet plan?
I'm so happy you asked this! Being vegan is the best thing ever. I know you aren't looking for a general meal plan, but if you aren't vegan now and you go vegan, you WILL lose weight (as long as you stay away from vegan junk food - like vegan cookies and tons of white bread). Skinny ***** by Rory Freedman is a great guide to going vegan, and Skinny ***** in the Kitch has lots of healthy vegan recipies that will help you lose weight. The Kind Diet by Alicia Silverstone has some good recipies too. These will help you. The China Study by Thomas Campbell is also a great book that talks about how becoming vegan and eating the right foods can reverse chronic diseases. It also has recipies. Good luck and have fun!Can someone recommend me a good (VEGAN) diet plan?
Try www.weightwatchers.com. Their diets are vegan friendly. Basically, each item you eat is assigned points, and you're assigned a number of points based on how much you weigh now. There are also flexible points that you can use during the week. Also, you should pay attention to food combinations so that you get the protein you need: you can eat things like wheat bread with peanut butter; and rice and beans; and you'll do fine.Can someone recommend me a good (VEGAN) diet plan?
eat organic and google, vegetarian recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment