Monday, January 30, 2012

Is cooking in a slow cooker still part of a raw vegan diet?

I am a new vegan and I am thinking about becoming a raw vegan but I am not sure as to how to prepare my foods. If a slow cooker is not a part of a raw vegan diet, what else can I do to soften my foods that I may have a variety in my vegan life style? Can I soke my foods as well?Is cooking in a slow cooker still part of a raw vegan diet?
Go here:



http://rawveg.info/Is cooking in a slow cooker still part of a raw vegan diet?
Nope.

A slow cooker kills the enzymes in food. Soaking is part of raw veganism, as is dehydrating since it doesn't heat food over 118 degrees, thus preserving the enzymes which allow food to be properly digested, and the nutrients assimilated.Is cooking in a slow cooker still part of a raw vegan diet?
no, a deydrator is part of a raw vegan diet. soaking seeds is part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment