Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I bodybuild on a Vegan diet?

I am on a vegan diet and I want to start building up my muscle mass. I understand that soy, beans, lentils, grains are the best source but I have a major intolerance to them and cannot include them in my diet. How can I build and get enough protein to gain mass? I am left with fruits and vegetables. Thank you :)How can I bodybuild on a Vegan diet?
Hey man,



well first don't let anyone get you down because you are a vegan, I know a lot of bodybuilders who are vegan and they do very well.



If you cannot eat lentils and grains, you have no choice but to turn to protein powder (safe)



You must drink lot of them to build muscle mass, it won't be easy, but it's not impossible.



Good luck!How can I bodybuild on a Vegan diet?
Actually vegans can't drink protein powder because it's dairy, well if the guy doesn't care then no harm done but you're not exactly a vegan drinking protein powder, more of a vegetarian. It's cool though the best bodybuilder I know is vegetarian.

Report Abuse

How can I bodybuild on a Vegan diet?
I'm a vegan.



For protein, eat lots of quinoa, black beans, tempeh.



Buy some Ezekiel 4:9 cereal too, I eat it with Coconut Milk. It has LOTS of carbs for post workout, and a good deal of protein as well.



I still take Whey Protein, even though I'm a Vegan. It's just a whole lot easier to get in the protein.
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment