Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do I start the raw vegan diet?

I've ben doing research on the raw vegan diet (or lifestyle) for about 4 months now. I've decided that I want to try it out for the next two months,and though I have been researching it for a while I still haven't figured out how to start. Can somebody who has experience please help me out here?How do I start the raw vegan diet?
kHow do I start the raw vegan diet?
Probably the most recommended way to start this diet is to slowly start replacing your meals with raw foods. It may seem like it's taking forever, but in general if you start out slowly, I think it's more likely to stick in the long run. Another way to start would be cold turkey...such as waking up tomorrow and being completely raw (though very few raw foodists are 100% raw...you can be anywhere from 50% raw to 100% raw and still get the benefits from the diet). One more way would be to kick it off with a fast. It can be a water fast or a juice fast, but it's a good way to feel good about cleaning out your system and starting fresh on a raw diet.How do I start the raw vegan diet?
In my house me and my sister are vegetarians and my dads a vegan so what we did was that we have most of the same meals as we used to have like spaghetti bolognaise but we used to substitue in all of the things which vegans don't eat. so now we have quorn mince instead of the meat and you can also buy vegetarian cheese.How do I start the raw vegan diet?
Don't, it's horrible for you.
Just eat tree bark and anything crawling under a rock. Invertebrates and plants don't mind being eaten by guilt-ridden yuppies.
  • pdd nos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment