Monday, January 30, 2012

Vegan Diet?

Is this really the way to go, my husband and I have been trying vegan (like Quantum Wellness), no sugar, gluten etc. and I feel tired, bloated (fatter) and like crap...I think that I dreamt about chicken last night....is this really what we are supposed to be eating or is a vegan diet missing protein too much? I work out everyday btw..Vegan Diet?
If you are blood type "O" then I would suggest you will not feel well on a vegan diet, blood group A though do very well on these diets, still better to have eggs, fish in the diet and you might still have to take vit B 12 supplements.



Many vegans eat too much soy and this can be a problem for some (puts the hormones off)



Instead of a vegan diet completely to be healthier try having better quality free range meats, do not mix protein with starches (try good good combining, with less of the gluten type grains in the Fit For Life book by the Diamonds is a classic) if you have 50% of this diet that is raw you will have more energy and you can keep your weight where you want it and you will not have the bloating and cramps.Vegan Diet?
I recently did the Quantum Wellness Cleanse and became vegetarian as a result. I went back to some dairy so not vegan, But I notice a big difference. I've kept off the 7 lbs I lost on the QW Cleanse plus lost another 3. I blogged daily about my experience at http://www.beamingbalance.com.

Report Abuse

Vegan Diet?
u should have nonveg like 2ice or 3ice a week but dont stop it all of a sudden.ya veg diet is really goood.u will never gain much wt.
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment