Friday, January 27, 2012

Is vegan diet suitable for type A people like me?

Because ever since I have gained my weight as a child, I often ate junk foods for a long time. I had gained much self-esteem problems in my life. How can I lose my unwanted weight? I know vegan diet is trending in Western world and I want to try the raw vegan diet that is recommended to these health-conscious people like me. Thanks for answering my question! God-speed and fighting!Is vegan diet suitable for type A people like me?
Veganism is suitable for all blood types.Is vegan diet suitable for type A people like me?
There is absolutely no science behind the blood %26amp; diet hypothesis, its considered a complete joke by professionals. If you want to eat vegan diet research the foods to supplement rather than eating snacky foods like fruits all day. ie staples in your diet would be potato/rice/nuts/seeds/lentils/beans/leg鈥?veg %26amp; whatever processed food you want to treat yourself with be it dark chocolate (vegan) or tofuIs vegan diet suitable for type A people like me?
No. If you want to lose weight, you need a well-balanced diet combined with plenty of excersise. Eat a healthy mix of grains, lean meats (for protein), dairy (milk is rich with calcium and vitamin D), fruits and vegetables. Vegan diets lack the complete nutrition you'll need when you're working out and trying to lose weight. Not to mention the food is unbelievably bland.Is vegan diet suitable for type A people like me?
1. Blood type has absolutely NOTHING to do with what diet is suitable. That is just one of many diet fads designed to sell books more than anything else.



2. Veganism (even raw veganism) is NOT a weight loss diet.



People lose weight by consuming less calories than they use. Your body does not care whether the calories come from raw carrots or steaks, only how many of them go in and how many of them go out.
Just because your vegetarian/vegan doesn't mean you'll lose any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment