Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Can a vegan/vegetarian diet help with recurring gastroenteritis?

I've been diagnosed with gastroenteritis 4 times this year and I'm starting to wonder if I has anything to do with my diet. I'm out and about a lot so I don't have time to cook at home for myself. Could a vegetarian or vegan diet help correct this?Can a vegan/vegetarian diet help with recurring gastroenteritis?
being a vegetarian will help everything.

i'm not sure about your problem,

but i'm a vedgier (sometimes i cheat) and it made me feel better.

i didn't have to change much...

just take out one meat at a time.Can a vegan/vegetarian diet help with recurring gastroenteritis?
Restaurants will often not care much about health code, so that might be a reason why you're getting it so much. Could also be ulcers.



As far as a vegan/vegetarian diet goes, you're absolutely correct. With plant foods, it's much easier to see and smell when a food is bad. Also, plants don't carry most of those stomach germs like gastroenteritis, E. Coli, and Salmonella. That only happens when the tomato farm is downstream from the cow farm.
  • acura rsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment