Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you believe that the all natural organic, vegan diet is the only way to go?

When it comes to properly nourishing your children, I believe that an all natural, organic, vegan diet is the way to go. It provides the maximum nutrition without filling your body with toxins and preservatives. Do you believe that same?Do you believe that the all natural organic, vegan diet is the only way to go?
No I don't believe the same. I believe a healthy balanced diet with the occasional indulgence is perfectly acceptable. I feel sorry for your children (if you even have any). They will never experience the joy of a chocolate bar once in their lives. And like I have said before, as soon as organic is affordable then I'll be the first in line. Until then, washing up non-organic fruits and veggies is JUST as healthy and beneficial!



Then again, you have added two more grapes....you are a fruit salad and a half!!!Do you believe that the all natural organic, vegan diet is the only way to go?
My grandma was like you..and when my mum got out in the world by herself she got very fat..because she was indulging herself with all that *fascinating* food she wasn't allowed in childhood.. that means I ate unhealthily aswell. She only recently shed the weight. Teaching your children to eat sensibly %26amp; healthy is great but the occasional can of coke or mcflurry makes life all the sweeter.



The Key is moderation...And vegan is not the healthiest lifestyle like mykatesmum said children especially need lean meat %26amp; other stuff the vegan diet doesn't allow in their diet from time to time.
No, I don't believe that. I think that kids should get a well balanced diet with a wide variety of foods, including dairy, meats, poultry, fish, grains, veggies and fruits. And yes, non-organic sugary treats too.



Humans are omnivores. A growing child requires fat and protein for brain development.

Do you believe that the all natural organic, vegan diet is the only way to go?
No, I don't. And if you do, that's fine. Everyone has their own way of living and teaching their children to live.



I see no problem with the occassional bag of chips if a child's diet is filled mainly with fresh fruits, vegetables, and other healthy food. We've all gotten so paranoid about stuff like this.
Organic, ya that is good. Vegan, No way!! Its terrible to do to kids. There are essential vitamins only found in meat. Humans are omnivores...we were built to consume and digest meat. Eating a healthy balanced diet is key. Grains, meats, dairy and a variety of fruits and veggies is the way to go.Do you believe that the all natural organic, vegan diet is the only way to go?
no- humans we never suppose to be vegan or vegetarian. we are omnivores.. i think you're a fruit cake



i like organic but i like meat too and it's good for you





however, i do think if somone chooses to be vegan or what not then thta's fine for them but not me
Nope. We can be meat eaters and be 100% healthy. I've done it for 21 years now and I'm fine. I feed my baby some organic foods but as far as being a vegan, not going to happen in southern Louisiana!
No, I don't. I think eating healthy is important.....but I'm not obsessive with it. I just don't buy junkfood, and don't eat red meat.....that's good enough for me. (and my kids)
No! Kids need lots of different food to keep them healthy, not just stupid organic stuff that tastes like trash!!! My seven kids love meat and yogurt and occasional treats.
I don't eat or buy a lot of meat and I try to buy organic whenever I can afford it. It's just so expensive nowadays.
No I don't, I think your missing a few nuts and bolts.
Nope.
Nope.
NO TROLL, children need meat for protein. MAN I feel bad for your kids
lady u need some brain food.

No comments:

Post a Comment