Friday, January 27, 2012

Any ideas for weight loss on a vegan diet?

I'm 23, vegan and I recently moved to Korea. Since the move I've gained some weight and I know climate changes may have something to do with that since I have tried not to change my diet too much. Any suggestions? Some food products aren't easily available in Korea which makes it a little bit tougher. I tend to eat more traditional foods but it has a lot of white rice. Please help!Any ideas for weight loss on a vegan diet?
Actually, white rice doesnt make you fat it actuall causes the body to burn calories, because it thermogenic unlike meat. Here my advice im a strict vegetarian ( trying to be vegan , only eat milk and eggs when it in food like chocolate) Im 14 and I recently went from 5'5 and 136 to 5'5 and 110 ( 26 lbs)

I ate 1300 calories a day and exercised 1 hour everyday it took me 2 1/2 months. What I ate, rice, pbj sandwiches, garden sandwiches, oatmeal, and lots of fruits and veggies. With once every 2 weeks a cheat meal, you could do it everyweek it keeps ya sane kml



GoodLuck



p.s I love asian culture your so lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment